Manufacture defect upon receipt:
- Customer will send a detailed description and photos depicting the suspected defect to email@example.com.
- Petego will determine whether it is a manufacture defect.
- Petego will provide replacement parts if possible. If replacement parts are not available, the product will be replaced or refunded.
- If product warrants returning, Petego will pay shipping costs.
- Manufacture defect will expire 12 months after the purchase date.
Items covered under 1-year warranty:
- Customer will send a detailed description and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petego will issue a Return Authorization number via email.
- Item will be returned to Petego at customer's expense.
- Petego will inspect the item and pay to ship replacement, if deemed a warranty issue.
- If deemed an issue of neglect/misuse/damage by the customer or pet, Petego will not issue a credit and will return the item at customer's expense.
Returns/exchanges at customer's discretion:
- Return must be requested within 30 days.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Petego will issue a store credit, refund or replacement.
- Petego will issue a credit, refund or replacement only if the product and packaging is in perfectly new and resalable condition.
- A $10 restocking fee, per item, will be deducted from the credit or refund.
- If the product is received in less than perfect condition, no credit will be given and the customer will pay for return shipping costs.